Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > T-Mobile Sidekick Telnet

T-Mobile Sidekick Telnet

Preesi

I can download a Telnet Client for my Sidekick II from "Download Fun",
How do I then Telnet to IRC?
People say they do it all the time but there are no instructions to be
found on the web...

Any clues?

--
preesi
~~~~~~~~~

samuel

"Preesi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I can download a Telnet Client for my Sidekick II from
> "Download Fun", How do I then Telnet to IRC?
> People say they do it all the time but there are no
> instructions to be found on the web...
>
> Any clues?

did you ask those people ?

is there an irc group you can ask at ?