Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > resize

resize

james christie

hi im trying to resize a program in windows with no success can you tell me
how to do it o/s winxp
thanks jc

The Old Sourdough

james christie wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> hi im trying to resize a program in windows with no success can
> you tell me how to do it o/s winxp
> thanks jc

Do you mean you're trying to resize the window? Make certain the window
is not maximized, move your mouse cursor ove the side, top , bottom, or
corner until it turns into a double-headed arrow, and click and drag
the window to the desired size. If that's not what you mean, please be
a little less vague.

--
The Old Sourdough
May a cult of cowardly missionaries run a successful dating agency in

The Old Sourdough

james christie wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> hi im trying to resize a program in windows with no success can
> you tell me how to do it o/s winxp
> thanks jc

To add to my other post, some programs don't permit you to resize
windows.

--
The Old Sourdough
May an infinite number of lazy slaves regurgitate supper in your

Alexander Rogge

> hi im trying to resize a program in windows with no success can you tell me
> how to do it o/s winxp

Which compiler are you using?

james christie

hi thats what ive been trying to do to no avail is there anyother way to do
it thanks jc
news:Xns96C492C7CEF37bcx25yti54op@216.196.97.131.. .