Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Showing Thumbnails

Showing Thumbnails

George

I have some folders with pictures in them. How can I set the default to
thumbnails? For example, when I open "my pictures" I have to click the
views icon in the toolbar and change to thumbnails. I have to do the same
thing if I open any of the sub-folders.

John Inzer

"George" wrote:
>I have some folders with pictures in them. How can I set the default to
> thumbnails? For example, when I open "my pictures" I have to click the
> views icon in the toolbar and change to thumbnails. I have to do the same
> thing if I open any of the sub-folders.

========================
Try the following:

Open a folder and go to...
View / Thumbnails...

Tools / Folder Options / View tab /
Apply to all folders button / Yes / OK.

--

John Inzer

George

John Inzer wrote:
> "George" wrote:
>> I have some folders with pictures in them. How can I set the
>> default to thumbnails? For example, when I open "my pictures" I
>> have to click the views icon in the toolbar and change to
>> thumbnails. I have to do the same thing if I open any of the
>> sub-folders.

> Try the following:
>
> Open a folder and go to...
> View / Thumbnails...
>
> Tools / Folder Options / View tab /
> Apply to all folders button / Yes / OK.

Thank you! I knew it was something easy. . . .