Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Looking for blocked senders list

Looking for blocked senders list

msyjsy

I find it by clicking on tools-message rules-blocked senders list in Outlook
Express 6.

But I am looking for a file, a document that I can more easily edit.

I have hundreds of blocked senders in the list. If I am sending junk mailers
in there, and not paying close attention, and I accidentally send a friend
there, it is a real pain to find them. Scrolling through the entire list is
my only option to locate them. I believe they are in the list in the order
they were put there. It would not be so bad if they were alphabetical.

But if I knew where the an editable document was I could do a word search,
and just take them off.

Any clues.
--
From The Desk Of: MsyJsy

Toolman Tim

msyjsy wrote:
> I find it by clicking on tools-message rules-blocked senders list in
> Outlook Express 6.
>
> But I am looking for a file, a document that I can more easily edit.
>
> I have hundreds of blocked senders in the list. If I am sending junk
> mailers in there, and not paying close attention, and I accidentally
> send a friend there, it is a real pain to find them. Scrolling
> through the entire list is my only option to locate them. I believe
> they are in the list in the order they were put there. It would not
> be so bad if they were alphabetical.
> But if I knew where the an editable document was I could do a word
> search, and just take them off.
>
> Any clues.

It's in the system registry. And in the order they were blocked. You
probably don't want to mess with it.

--
Indecision is the key to flexibility.

pcbutts1

You're right about that.

news:I7sQe.19749$(E-Mail Removed)...
> msyjsy wrote:
>> I find it by clicking on tools-message rules-blocked senders list in
>> Outlook Express 6.
>>
>> But I am looking for a file, a document that I can more easily edit.
>>
>> I have hundreds of blocked senders in the list. If I am sending junk
>> mailers in there, and not paying close attention, and I accidentally
>> send a friend there, it is a real pain to find them. Scrolling
>> through the entire list is my only option to locate them. I believe
>> they are in the list in the order they were put there. It would not
>> be so bad if they were alphabetical.
>> But if I knew where the an editable document was I could do a word
>> search, and just take them off.
>>
>> Any clues.

> It's in the system registry. And in the order they were blocked. You
> probably don't want to mess with it.
>
> --
> Indecision is the key to flexibility.

Toolman Tim

OT - you been watching pre-season NFL? How's your team doing? I'm a
(not-to-bright) Seahawks fan. I think. Sometimes. You know what I mean <g>!
They're two and one - the Cowboys KILLED us last year, and they did it again
in preseason. The other team that ****ed me off last year was the Rams. They
beat us THREE times last year. DANG DANG DANG...we'll get 'em this year
though...I think. I hope. <g>

pcbutts1 wrote:
> You're right about that.

> news:I7sQe.19749$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> msyjsy wrote:
>>> I find it by clicking on tools-message rules-blocked senders list in
>>> Outlook Express 6.
>>>
>>> But I am looking for a file, a document that I can more easily edit.
>>>
>>> I have hundreds of blocked senders in the list. If I am sending junk
>>> mailers in there, and not paying close attention, and I accidentally
>>> send a friend there, it is a real pain to find them. Scrolling
>>> through the entire list is my only option to locate them. I believe
>>> they are in the list in the order they were put there. It would not
>>> be so bad if they were alphabetical.
>>> But if I knew where the an editable document was I could do a word
>>> search, and just take them off.
>>>
>>> Any clues.

>> It's in the system registry. And in the order they were blocked. You
>> probably don't want to mess with it.
>>
>> --
>> Indecision is the key to flexibility.

--
Indecision is the key to flexibility.

pcbutts1

Sorry Tim but there will be no payback. The Rams better win every regular
season game. Pre season does not count. Did you join any Fantasy Football
leagues?

news:fusQe.19769$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OT - you been watching pre-season NFL? How's your team doing? I'm a
> (not-to-bright) Seahawks fan. I think. Sometimes. You know what I mean
> <g>! They're two and one - the Cowboys KILLED us last year, and they did
> it again in preseason. The other team that ****ed me off last year was the
> Rams. They beat us THREE times last year. DANG DANG DANG...we'll get 'em
> this year though...I think. I hope. <g>
>
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> You're right about that.
>>

>> "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:I7sQe.19749$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> It's in the system registry. And in the order they were blocked. You
>>> probably don't want to mess with it.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Indecision is the key to flexibility.

> --
> Indecision is the key to flexibility.

Toolman Tim

Nah - I don't have a good memory for players/stats, all that. Heck, some
days I don't even remember MY name <g>!