Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CyberLink Power Dvd v3.0

CyberLink Power Dvd v3.0

Tse Ming Wai

My friend has a computer and a DVD hardware installed in it. Now she has no
serial no to install the driver. The software is CyberLink PowerDVD 3.0.
Can anyone help me? The think the software is not a freeware. What about if
she install some other software? Will this work?

Tse

Wa Fen Kwok

Tse Ming Wai, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My friend has a computer and a DVD hardware installed in it.

Could you be friends with a computer?

> Now she has no serial no to install the driver.

Why does she have no serial no to install the driver, Wai?

> The software is CyberLink PowerDVD 3.0.

The luck of the Irish.

> Can anyone help me?

Can I help?

> The think the software is not a freeware.

It's the first time I ever had the nerve to try it.

> What about if she install some other software?

What you do with yourself is up to you.

> Will this work?

This is the time to do it, I think.

> Tse.

Tell them the other part of that story.

trout

Tse Ming Wai wrote:

> My friend has a computer and a DVD hardware installed in it. Now she
> has no serial no to install the driver. The software is CyberLink
> PowerDVD 3.0. Can anyone help me? The think the software is not a
> freeware. What about if she install some other software? Will this
> work?
>
> Tse

No, that is not freeware. But there are freeware programs that she
could use.
A few examples are mentioned on this page:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A34B229AB
--
From a post on the same subject a few days ago.

Bibledriller

Need I to download any codecs in addition to, say, a DSPLAYER?
Tse
"trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> 撰寫於郵件新聞:430ff9f3$0$37980$(E-Mail Removed) ite.readfreenews.net...
> Tse Ming Wai wrote:
>
>> My friend has a computer and a DVD hardware installed in it. Now she
>> has no serial no to install the driver. The software is CyberLink
>> PowerDVD 3.0. Can anyone help me? The think the software is not a
>> freeware. What about if she install some other software? Will this
>> work?
>>
>> Tse

> No, that is not freeware. But there are freeware programs that she
> could use.
> A few examples are mentioned on this page:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?A34B229AB
> --
> From a post on the same subject a few days ago.

trout

Bibledriller wrote:

> Need I to download any codecs in addition to, say, a DSPLAYER?
> Tse

I'm not familiar with that program, myself. Best to just pick a
program and run it. If codecs are need, they can always be downloaded.
Its better to install only the codecs that you need. After the
hardware is installed, you can use a program like Gspot (also freeware).
http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

It will analyse the media you want to play, and the codecs available on
your system to tell you specifically what you need, or don't.

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)>

撰寫於郵件新聞:430ff9f3$0$37980$(E-Mail Removed) ite.readfreenews.net..
..