Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > aioe.cjb.net

aioe.cjb.net

TNKEV

I use aioe as a news server and for the last few days(since the
18th)it has been showing no new messages for all my groups.I am stuck
with POS OE at work as I do not have admin priveliges to download.
It was recommended that I find the ".rc" file and remove the
numbers assosiated with the groups(message #s). at home I had no
trouble finding the ".rc" file for thunderbird but I cant find it here
at work for POS OE.can sombody point me an the proper direction? TIA