Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > New low price for Verilog & VHDL textbooks (66% off)

New low price for Verilog & VHDL textbooks (66% off)

HDL Book Seller

Pick up the best Verilog & VHDL texts available at 2/3 off normal
Amazon prices! At these low prices, the books make a great add to
your reference bookshelf or for your coursework this semester.

We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
discounts. Here's what we have left in stock:

*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 66% off!
The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
Sale price: $39.50 (save $68.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/...864309-3424823

*** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 66% off!
Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
Sale price: $52.00 (save $99.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/...864309-3424823

These books are 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and unopened. You
will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references. We
ship quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
Expedited shipping at
no additional cost to you.

The HDL Book Sellers