Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > VHDL gate level from Xilinx XST

VHDL gate level from Xilinx XST

Laurent Gauch

Hi all,

I need to generate a part of my VHDL project as a VHDL gate level IP, in
the goal to protect my generic IP core.

In fact, I want to protect my own PCI core before delivering the complet
VHDL project.

My question:
Is this possible to do a VHDL gate level Netlist from XST.
Then to remap it in my VHDL project.
Then to do a concatenated VHDL file of by project .
Then do a new synthesis and P&R with webpack from my concatenate VHDL file.

If yes, how is the best way ?

Regards,
Larry
www.amontec.com