Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Gmail invite to myself?

Gmail invite to myself?

r_mervart

Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to get
a second account?
Roman

Bob C

> Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to
> get
> a second account?

Best to set up a hotmail account and send it there, then there's no
potential for losing an invitation.

ng_reader

I've done it.
"r_mervart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZP_Oe.3940$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to

get
> a second account?
> Roman

Harrison

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to get
>a second account?
>Roman

Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them proof of your
intentions.
They can make you go to prison now.

ABS

<Harrison> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to
>>get
>>a second account?
>>Roman

> Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them proof of
> your
> intentions.
> They can make you go to prison now.

not.

r_mervart

<Harrison> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to

get
> >a second account?
> >Roman

> Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them proof of

your
> intentions.
> They can make you go to prison now.

I wonder what for? It certainly is not a "crime" to have several Hotmail
accounts, for example.
Roman

Top (retired)

"ABS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:20050824181507.486$(E-Mail Removed):

><Harrison> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in
>>>order to get
>>>a second account?
>>>Roman

>> Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them
>> proof of your
>> intentions.
>> They can make you go to prison now.

> not.

Bullshit

--
Freedom is never free....

trout

r_mervart wrote:

> <Harrison> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in
>>> order to get a second account?
>>> Roman

>> Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them proof
>> of your intentions.
>> They can make you go to prison now.

> I wonder what for? It certainly is not a "crime" to have several
> Hotmail accounts, for example.
> Roman

The statement is obviously false, and less obviously, probably meant
as 'humour'.
--
Or he's just really drunk. You never know.

Gmail invite? Jean Firefox 4 12-04-2005 01:58 PM
Anyone have a spare GMail invite? Gusvaldo Firefox 8 04-29-2005 10:19 AM
any body can invite me to GMAIL? aminadav@bubbles.co.il Java 0 12-14-2004 04:39 PM
Would like a Google gmail invite Thomas Biddy Computer Support 3 11-30-2004 03:30 PM
GMail Invite DMan Computer Support 1 11-26-2004 03:13 PM

Advertisments