Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > retrieveing programs deleted in add or remove programs in control panel

retrieveing programs deleted in add or remove programs in control panel

truebluedave

i have removed a p2p program which i dont use anymore i used add or
remove programs, unfortunately i forgot that "my shared folder" was
created by the program and have therefore lost all my music that i had
stored there.is there any way that i can get this folder back so i dont
have to redownload all my tracks cheers

old jon

"truebluedave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>i have removed a p2p program which i dont use anymore i used add or
> remove programs, unfortunately i forgot that "my shared folder" was
> created by the program and have therefore lost all my music that i had
> stored there.is there any way that i can get this folder back so i dont
> have to redownload all my tracks cheers

Try this site, hope it helps,
http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/filerecovery.html
best wishes..OJ

PC

"truebluedave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>i have removed a p2p program which i dont use anymore i used add or
> remove programs, unfortunately i forgot that "my shared folder" was
> created by the program and have therefore lost all my music that i had
> stored there.is there any way that i can get this folder back so i dont
> have to redownload all my tracks cheers

There is a chance the unistall program left the 'shared' folder behind.
Open Windows Explorer and look under 'program files' on 'C:' drive for the
program, then inside that for what's left.

Cheers
Paul.