Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Smutty emails everyday now

Smutty emails everyday now

Cynthia Smith

Dear Insight Service

This past two weeks I have been receiving unwanted emails for the first time
since we have had our insight service (over a year.) Not receiving unwanted
emails at my email address has been one of the things I have appreciated
most about your service. So what has changed now that I am receiving all
these unwanted "dirty" email messages everyday now-mainly with Yahoo
addresses. Can you fix it back to the way it was please! My husband does not
receive these messages on his email address site.

Sincerely C Smith

The Old Sourdough

Cynthia Smith wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Dear Insight Service
>
> This past two weeks I have been receiving unwanted emails for the
> first time since we have had our insight service (over a year.)
> Not receiving unwanted emails at my email address has been one of
> the things I have appreciated most about your service. So what has
> changed now that I am receiving all these unwanted "dirty" email
> messages everyday now-mainly with Yahoo addresses. Can you fix it
> back to the way it was please! My husband does not receive these
> messages on his email address site.
>
> Sincerely C Smith

Of course he doesn't receive these smutty emails at his address. He
registered at all those porn sites using *your* email address....

--
The Old Sourdough
May a cult of vertically-challenged petrol-pump attendants have a

knackered

"Cynthia Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)>
This is why you receive spam -
you post to usenet using your
default email addy, and hey
Cindy - we even know your birthday!

> wrote in message news:bTEOe.300736$xm3.112813@attbi_s21...
> Dear Insight Service
>
> This past two weeks I have been receiving unwanted emails for the first
> time since we have had our insight service (over a year.) Not receiving
> unwanted emails at my email address has been one of the things I have
> appreciated most about your service. So what has changed now that I am
> receiving all these unwanted "dirty" email messages everyday now-mainly
> with Yahoo addresses. Can you fix it back to the way it was please! My
> husband does not receive these messages on his email address site.
>
> Sincerely C Smith

Vanguard

Sure, we can fix that for you. Just divulge to us what are your login
credentials (username and password) so that anyone of us, despite our real
intention, can take over your account. Yeah, we promise to not hijack your
account, sure, yeah. Also divulge your credit card number, expiration, and
CV2 so we can charge you for our, ahem, "service".

And be sure to keep posting in the worldwide public newsgroups what is your
true e-mail address because you really need to ensure that all those
spambots that harvest e-mails from newsgroup headers will get yours.

"Cynthia Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Dear Insight Service
>
> This past two weeks I have been receiving unwanted emails for the first
> time since we have had our insight service (over a year.) Not receiving
> unwanted emails at my email address has been one of the things I have
> appreciated most about your service. So what has changed now that I am
> receiving all these unwanted "dirty" email messages everyday now-mainly
> with Yahoo addresses. Can you fix it back to the way it was please! My
> husband does not receive these messages on his email address site.
>
> Sincerely C Smith

dwc

"knackered" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote in message
news:def9vg$hg8$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...

> "Cynthia Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> This is why you receive spam -
> you post to usenet using your
> default email addy, and hey
> Cindy - we even know your birthday!

It is tradition on our planet to administer a spanking for every year of age
on the birthday.

--
Videos of Nekkid Peeple
http://tinyurl.com/4vo8x