Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mouse problem

Reply
Thread Tools

Mouse problem

 
 
mailbox24@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2005
The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
or down..

Any ideas?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JANA
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2005
Try another mouse to see if it is actually the fault. Even if you were to
determine the defective parts in your mouse, you would not be able to buy
them.

--

JANA
_____


<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
or down..

Any ideas?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Unk
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2005
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:42:45 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
>vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
>move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
>cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
>or down..
>
>Any ideas?


Buy a new mouse, for pete's sake... they're only a few bucks.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Top (retired)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2005
(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:021lg190cb6d0etue3kththr18b84pam7n@
4ax.com:

> The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
> vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
> move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
> cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
> or down..
>
> Any ideas?


Lubricate lightly with vegetable oil.

--
Freedom is never free....
 
Reply With Quote
 
dwc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2005

"Top (retired)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns96BB769DBC5C1Topneorrcom@65.24.3.139...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:021lg190cb6d0etue3kththr18b84pam7n@
> 4ax.com:
>
>> The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
>> vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
>> move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
>> cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
>> or down..
>>
>> Any ideas?

>
> Lubricate lightly with vegetable oil.



Trade in for an optical mouse -- which was my best move.


--
Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
For the smoothest female genitals...
http://tinyurl.com/cwjya








 
Reply With Quote
 
old jon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2005

"dwc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jkIOe.30$Zp.7@lakeread04...
>
> "Top (retired)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns96BB769DBC5C1Topneorrcom@65.24.3.139...
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:021lg190cb6d0etue3kththr18b84pam7n@
>> 4ax.com:
>>
>>> The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
>>> vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
>>> move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
>>> cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
>>> or down..
>>>
>>> Any ideas?

>>
>> Lubricate lightly with vegetable oil.

>
>
> Trade in for an optical mouse -- which was my best move.
>
>
> --
> Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
> For the smoothest female genitals...
> http://tinyurl.com/cwjya
>

Does that cream work on a rough mouse ?. <g>.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bri.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2005
In news:HfKOe.81$(E-Mail Removed),
old jon typed...

> "dwc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jkIOe.30$Zp.7@lakeread04...
>>
>> --
>> Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
>> For the smoothest female genitals...
>> http://tinyurl.com/cwjya
>>

> Does that cream work on a rough mouse ?. <g>.
>

Not so much 'rougher mouse', as 'muff arouse'.


 
Reply With Quote
 
old jon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2005

"Bri." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:defs8f$1ur$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:HfKOe.81$(E-Mail Removed),
> old jon typed...
>
>> "dwc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:jkIOe.30$Zp.7@lakeread04...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
>>> For the smoothest female genitals...
>>> http://tinyurl.com/cwjya
>>>

>> Does that cream work on a rough mouse ?. <g>.
>>

> Not so much 'rougher mouse', as 'muff arouse'.
>

Nice one %> )


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Screen Capture With Mouse , Mouse Position Capture Max Java 7 08-08-2009 11:51 PM
Heres a mouse theres a mouse what a mouse do? unholy Gaming 37 09-17-2006 08:59 AM
tricky+frustrating: changing mouse handler while mouse pressed doesn't work Claus Atzenbeck Java 1 11-26-2004 09:40 AM
mouse systems classic mouse drivers LJA Computer Support 9 11-16-2004 11:27 PM
ASP.Net Datagrid get Cell Contents on mouse click or mouse down Davisro ASP .Net 2 04-23-2004 07:18 PM



Advertisments