Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > advert

advert

paulwilsonwarrington

helana could you please confirm that u have got this e-mail

The Old Sourdough

paulwilsonwarrington wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> helana could you please confirm that u have got this e-mail

I don't know if helana got this (non)email, but I did. Now take it
back.

--
The Old Sourdough
May 15 decadent Jehovah's witnesses eat each other's belly-button fluff

Mikey

paulwilsonwarrington wrote:

> helana could you please confirm that u have got this e-mail

Helana did not get the email, I have captured it and am holding
it hostage. Send me $200,000.00 and I will release it.

centrinos - currys new advert pragi Wireless Networking 2 09-23-2005 10:18 PM
Advert tune soup Computer Support 3 01-10-2005 12:57 AM
BBC Background music in TV Advert ***JB Computer Support 3 11-03-2004 04:22 AM
Somewhat OT: Best way to Advert a buisness? Computer Support 5 01-19-2004 11:25 AM
advert on desktop baglady Computer Support 6 01-05-2004 07:47 PM

Advertisments