Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can I help here?

Can I help here?

nevillenevilleson

Ive got a telephone line.
And some new support desk staff.

pcbutts1

**** off.

--

"Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

- (E-Mail Removed)
- (E-Mail Removed)

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> Ive got a telephone line.
> And some new support desk staff.

Old Gringo

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> Ive got a telephone line.
> And some new support desk staff.

Do you have a toll free access number.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

What's in a Name?

"pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1124656756.d908a7224102b89e6c3ce17ba8e3df35@t eranews:

#20 pcbutts1
plonk
--
Playing Nice on Usenet:
My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/

nevillenevilleson

Im not sure, however its bound to be money well spent.
Probably.
I have a number of new recruits here, gagging at the bit to make your
computing experience more enjoyable.

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:s76Oe.195$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> nevillenevilleson wrote:
>> Ive got a telephone line.
>> And some new support desk staff.

> Do you have a toll free access number.
>
> --
> Old Gringo George
> Magic Weaver Of Life
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

Old Gringo

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> Im not sure, however its bound to be money well spent.
> Probably.
> I have a number of new recruits here, gagging at the bit to make your
> computing experience more enjoyable.
>
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:s76Oe.195$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>
>>nevillenevilleson wrote:
>>
>>>Ive got a telephone line.
>>>And some new support desk staff.

>>Do you have a toll free access number.
>>
>>--
>>Old Gringo George
>>Magic Weaver Of Life
>>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

Always so eager to give a helping hand. May Ala bless.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest