Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > computers

computers

nevillenevilleson

Anyone on here know how to fix them?

Mike Easter

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> Anyone on here know how to fix them?

Some people just dump them and replace with a new one.

--
Mike Easter

philo

news:430870b9$0$44696$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net...
> nevillenevilleson wrote:
> > Anyone on here know how to fix them?

> Some people just dump them and replace with a new one.

and the ones that are dumped...
i pickup and fix...
recently got a discarded p-IV...
still new...
someone started building their own...then gave up partway through.
the slots for the cards had not even been pushed out yet!

pcbutts1

Format and reinstall.
It could be Spyware.
It's not really a problem.

--

"Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

- (E-Mail Removed)
- (E-Mail Removed)

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> Anyone on here know how to fix them?

Drodbar

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> Anyone on here know how to fix them?

Just turn it off and on again.

What's in a Name?

"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:7tadnbiOfKpg6ZXeRVn-

> "Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:430870b9$0$44696$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net...
>> nevillenevilleson wrote:
>> > Anyone on here know how to fix them?

>> Some people just dump them and replace with a new one.
>>

> and the ones that are dumped...
> i pickup and fix...
> recently got a discarded p-IV...
> still new...
> someone started building their own...then gave up partway through.
> the slots for the cards had not even been pushed out yet!

I'm going to have to move to a better neighborhood-I just found a
450p2 the other day.
-max
--
Playing Nice on Usenet:
My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/

nevillenevilleson

I'd like to turn you on and off again. We could have some fun together.
Drodbar wrote:

> nevillenevilleson wrote:
>> Anyone on here know how to fix them?
>>

> Just turn it off and on again.

Bad Dog

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> Anyone on here know how to fix them?

From what I have seen from your post, the best way to fix your computer
would be to smash your head in with a sledgehammer.

--
regards,
Bad Dog

elaich

"nevillenevilleson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1124622850.8b46b914ed9f67d9543a9bb210a127a2@t eranews:

> Anyone on here know how to fix them?

You should ask your helpdesk staff. Some of them seem marginally competent.

I hope the Sims haven't been partying in your box again. That spilled beer
wreaks hell with card edge connections