Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Car sound system

Car sound system

Kumar Dholakia

Hi

I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats the best
way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can use, as my
sound system does not have a input or any soft.

Malcolm William Mason

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:13:01 +1000, "Kumar Dholakia" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats the best
>way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can use, as my
>sound system does not have a input or any soft.

Try the support group for your make of automobile.

gangle

"Kumar Dholakia" wrote
> Hi
>
> I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats the best
> way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can use, as my
> sound system does not have a input or any soft.

There are many adapters out there that allow a portable CD
player to work via a car tape player, but not the other way
around. You are probably going to have to install a
separate tape deck into the car.

PC

"Kumar Dholakia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats the
> best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can use, as
> my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

Unless there is a couple of input leads buried behind the head unit you will
most likely be looking at a seperate tape player and a custom mod to your
head unit.

Cheers
Paul.

Toolman Tim

Kumar Dholakia wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats
> the best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can
> use, as my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

Burn your tape to disc. I do it all the time. Many MP3 players that rip CDs
can also make MP3 files from the line input on the computer. Then you make
your own CD out of it.

--
Indecision is the key to flexibility.

old jon

news:Mz1Oe.4335$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kumar Dholakia wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats
>> the best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can
>> use, as my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

> Burn your tape to disc. I do it all the time. Many MP3 players that rip
> CDs can also make MP3 files from the line input on the computer. Then you
> make your own CD out of it.
>
> --

And AudioGrabber is the software to do it !.

David Matthew Wood

In article <Mz1Oe.4335$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Kumar Dholakia wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats
> > the best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can
> > use, as my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

> Burn your tape to disc. I do it all the time. Many MP3 players that rip CDs
> can also make MP3 files from the line input on the computer. Then you make
> your own CD out of it.

Just a note..if it's for putting to audio cd, then it's best to keep it
uncompressed instead of making an mp3 first.

Of course if you want to make an mp3 cd, that's different hehe

Toolman Tim

David Matthew Wood wrote:
> In article <Mz1Oe.4335$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Kumar Dholakia wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats
>>> the best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i
>>> can use, as my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

>> Burn your tape to disc. I do it all the time. Many MP3 players that
>> rip CDs can also make MP3 files from the line input on the computer.
>> Then you make your own CD out of it.

> Just a note..if it's for putting to audio cd, then it's best to keep
> it uncompressed instead of making an mp3 first.
>
> Of course if you want to make an mp3 cd, that's different hehe

True - I make only MP3 data discs for my car, so I didn't think to mention
that. He should rip as a .wav format, correct?

--
Indecision is the key to flexibility.

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed Digital Photography 3 10-31-2007 10:50 AM
NEW INVENTED CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR johnbadawi79@gmail.com Java 0 10-31-2007 02:29 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C++ 0 10-31-2007 02:25 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C Programming 0 10-31-2007 02:24 AM

Advertisments