Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New puppy

New puppy

pcbutts1

Just got it. 8 weeks old had her for a few days. She is not eating and looks
to be getting skinnier. The vets in this small town are closed until Monday.
Nearest open vet is an hour away. Her poop is very little and wet. The pound
where I got her said she was abused but is healthy. They are also closed
until Monday. What's wrong with her and what can I do or get for her.

johnny o

news:YbONe.5024$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Just got it. 8 weeks old had her for a few days. She is not eating and
> looks to be getting skinnier. The vets in this small town are closed
> until Monday. Nearest open vet is an hour away. Her poop is very
> little and wet. The pound where I got her said she was abused but is
> healthy. They are also closed until Monday. What's wrong with her and
> what can I do or get for her.

Probly afraid and thirsty. Try the cans of (what the hell's that stuff
we get fer babies and the elderly, somebody chime in, nutrasomething).
If she likes the taste she will drink it till it's comming outta her
ears. That's all she needs till Monday. johnny o.

johnny o

news:de8fi4$uuv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Complan?
> http://www.complanfoods.com/

Yeah, and now I thought of what I wanted before: Ensure. If she will,
let her drink this day and nite till monday. Offer her water but she
probly won't want it;
johnny

Kenny

Complan?
http://www.complanfoods.com/

--

Kenny Cargill

"johnny o" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VXONe.11909$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:YbONe.5024$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> Just got it. 8 weeks old had her for a few days. She is not eating and
>> looks to be getting skinnier. The vets in this small town are closed
>> until Monday. Nearest open vet is an hour away. Her poop is very little
>> and wet. The pound where I got her said she was abused but is healthy.
>> They are also closed until Monday. What's wrong with her and what can I
>> do or get for her.

> Probly afraid and thirsty. Try the cans of (what the hell's that stuff we
> get fer babies and the elderly, somebody chime in, nutrasomething). If she
> likes the taste she will drink it till it's comming outta her ears.
> That's all she needs till Monday. johnny o.

pcbutts1

She drinks water.

"johnny o" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hpPNe.4810$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:de8fi4$uuv$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Complan?
>> http://www.complanfoods.com/

> Yeah, and now I thought of what I wanted before: Ensure. If she will,
> let her drink this day and nite till monday. Offer her water but she
> probly won't want it;
> johnny

johnny o

news:YvPNe.290$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> She drinks water.

That's a good thing. I was sorta letting you know how she would be
after the Ensure.
johnny

lugnut

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:32:24 GMT, "pcbutts1"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Just got it. 8 weeks old had her for a few days. She is not eating and looks
>to be getting skinnier. The vets in this small town are closed until Monday.
>Nearest open vet is an hour away. Her poop is very little and wet. The pound
>where I got her said she was abused but is healthy. They are also closed
>until Monday. What's wrong with her and what can I do or get for her.

Has she had her first worming shot. If not, that can take
away the appetite and make them week. She should have
already had this. Most puppies have or will have worm
problems until they are treated. That does not mean they are
not healthy - they just need a little help along the way.
You can find the tablets many places but the shots are
almost immediate in results. Just get the newspaper ready!

Lugnut

uh Clem...

What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 20 Aug 2005
22:32:24 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide "pcbutts1"
<(E-Mail Removed)> from this open and apparent shame?:

>Just got it. 8 weeks old had her for a few days. She is not eating

and looks
>to be getting skinnier. The vets in this small town are closed until

Monday.
>Nearest open vet is an hour away. Her poop is very little and wet.

The pound
>where I got her said she was abused but is healthy. They are also

closed
>until Monday. What's wrong with her and what can I do or get for her.

Put a sock on her head and laugh as she scoots backwards in circles.
No wait...that's for cats.

Nevermind.

pcbutts1

No she has not, thanks that must be it. The pound gave me a coupon for 80%
off the vet for shots and I went to 4 but they don't honor this coupon. I
will just pay to have it done. I haven't had a dog in 30 years.

"lugnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:32:24 GMT, "pcbutts1"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Just got it. 8 weeks old had her for a few days. She is not eating and
>>looks
>>to be getting skinnier. The vets in this small town are closed until
>>Monday.
>>Nearest open vet is an hour away. Her poop is very little and wet. The
>>pound
>>where I got her said she was abused but is healthy. They are also closed
>>until Monday. What's wrong with her and what can I do or get for her.

> Has she had her first worming shot. If not, that can take
> away the appetite and make them week. She should have
> already had this. Most puppies have or will have worm
> problems until they are treated. That does not mean they are
> not healthy - they just need a little help along the way.
> You can find the tablets many places but the shots are
> almost immediate in results. Just get the newspaper ready!
>
> Lugnut

Top (retired)

"pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:YbONe.5024$(E-Mail Removed):

> Just got it. 8 weeks old had her for a few days. She is not eating
> and looks to be getting skinnier. The vets in this small town are
> closed until Monday. Nearest open vet is an hour away. Her poop is
> very little and wet. The pound where I got her said she was abused
> but is healthy. They are also closed until Monday. What's wrong
> with her and what can I do or get for her.

Try feeding some baby food. When I got my first Yorkie we had the same
problem. She would eat just a little of the Gerber's chicken but it was
enough to get her started.

Good luck,
Ed

--
Freedom is never free....

Check this puppy out now Richard HTML 27 01-03-2005 07:42 PM
PUPPY WIZARD/JERRY HOWE PICTURES George Orwell Digital Photography 0 01-19-2004 01:00 AM
Praising The Puppy Wizard Ted Rumple Digital Photography 21 10-04-2003 07:33 AM
Ping THE PUPPY WIZARD aka JERRY HOWE Jane Fondle Digital Photography 10 10-03-2003 01:36 PM
To the honorable Puppy Wizard GreaseBall Italian Digital Photography 6 09-29-2003 06:03 PM

Advertisments