Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Portable VOIP

Re: Portable VOIP

preesi

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote
> "Steve Freides" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
> I'm going to be travelling overseas for a few weeks and would lik
> not to worry about long-distance phone charges as I may have to b
> on the phone for extended periods of time. I have never use
> voice-over-IP but would like to know if there is a solution that
> can carry, along with my laptop (IBM ThinkPad w/ docking station
> lots of USB ports, ethernet connection, PC Card slot, etc.), tha
> would let me make and possibly even receive phone calls regardles
> of my location, as long as I had Internet access, around the world
>
> Check out Skype, their motto is " The whole world can talk for free
>
> http://www.skype.com/ and it's fre

I hate to say this but Ive been using SIP Phone for crank calls fo
tw
year
you get 5 minutes free calls a day
It doesnt show on CID and its the best way to verify a mans no
marrie

--
prees
~~~~~~~~