Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Attn: IT Support Professionals

Attn: IT Support Professionals

Dear colleagues,

apologies for the brief OT post. I hope this post can benefit my colleagues
in IT support.

I have been racking my brains and scouring the net trying to come up with
ideas for service contract / support agreements for my business customers.

Rather than reinvent the wheel I thought we could get our heads together and
help each other out.

I have questions about pricing, limitations, various queries relating to
cover and response times as I am sure many of you do.

I have advice to offer on what systems, procedures and technology works well
for me and how you may utilise it.

If you can spare a moment to help your colleagues out or if you think you
could learn something please visit the modest discussion forum I have setup
at:

http://83.217.169.55