Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem de-installing

Problem de-installing

Napoleon

Hi All,
I have a program "Swift3D Express" installed on my machine,
it is a command program I use in Flash.
I had to re-install my Flash due to files corruption. I later wanted to
re-install
the Swift3D, the program just refuse to install nor to be removed (It said
can't find Windows Installer). I tried using the installation CD, but this
would not help either.
Please help me and give me some advice of how to de-install this Swift3D and
off
from my pc.
I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 NAV
TIA
Napoleon

pcbutts1

Napoleon, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi All, I have a program "Swift3D Express" installed on my machine, it
> is a command program I use in Flash.

That's cool! I wish I had a program "swift3d express" installed on your
machine.

> I had to re-install my Flash due to files corruption.

You don't have to get snippy about it.

> I later wanted to re-install the Swift3D, the program just refuse to
> install nor to be removed (It said can't find Windows Installer)

I tried an internal modem once, but it hurt when I walked.

> I tried using the installation CD, but this would not help either.

Why did you give up on trying using the installation cd?

> Please help me and give me some advice of how to de-install this Swift3D
> and off from my pc.

Give? Sure. Pay!

> I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 NAV TIA Napoleon.

Get ****ed in advance.

Buffalo

"Napoleon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4301d2cf$0$71877$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
> I have a program "Swift3D Express" installed on my machine,
> it is a command program I use in Flash.
> I had to re-install my Flash due to files corruption. I later wanted to
> re-install
> the Swift3D, the program just refuse to install nor to be removed (It said
> can't find Windows Installer). I tried using the installation CD, but this
> would not help either.
> Please help me and give me some advice of how to de-install this Swift3D and
> off
> from my pc.
> I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 NAV
> TIA
> Napoleon

Try going to the website for Swift3D Express and see if they have a Q&A section
or email them.
If you don't get a 'reasonable' answer here, try asking in a Windows XP
newsgroup (microsoft.public.windowsXP.your choice).