Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Warning: WARNING

Warning: WARNING

Charles

Due to circumstances beyond their control people using eYNC and other encrypted space saving methods are putting viruses into their act by making you download hyperlinks that may or may not be safe.

I have nearly lost two thousand dollars due to shoddy hardware manufacturing potential in the greatest nation in the world.

Unfortunately, I must wait for Microsoft to make enough units so I can afford to put one on my homeuser computer.

If the hacking and cracking continue, Microsoft, Sysco, C-Net, AOL, and Yahoo not to mention Netscape (Gecco) among others will lose thousands of dollars.

The UK especially has gone on a vendeta toward the West because of the EU controversy.

Hence, when you go to alt.binaries.pictures.asparagus or binaries.erotica or wolfpack or any other group that uses eYNC be ready to lose you credit card status and your personal information.

Another bad hangout is from Australia. She calls herself(?)Matilda..she posts the old stuff..she makes no bones about it she hates annonymous viewers even though her websight and posting monologue say that her ISP accepts annonymous posts.

That isn't true, she's a liar.

It's your credit card account.

Oh yeah, by the way, I WAS using Ghost when I went to these sights, it didn't work. They were able to get through and give my computer a virus.

You have been warned
I use ONLY OUTLOOKEXPRESS 6 software to go to these
free? sights.

Keep laughing people, sooner or later you'll have to do without the 'freedom' of the Internet or pay cash only.
Be a great idea if the ISPs would keep their mouths shut!!!

Glasgow III

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Charles wrote:
> Due to circumstances beyond their control people using eYNC and other encrypted space saving methods are putting viruses into their act by making you download hyperlinks that may or may not be safe.
>

> I have nearly lost two thousand dollars due to shoddy hardware manufacturing potential in the greatest nation in the world.
>
> Unfortunately, I must wait for Microsoft to make enough units so I can afford to put one on my homeuser computer.
>
> If the hacking and cracking continue, Microsoft, Sysco, C-Net, AOL, and Yahoo not to mention Netscape (Gecco) among others will lose thousands of dollars.
>
> The UK especially has gone on a vendeta toward the West because of the EU controversy.
>
> Hence, when you go to alt.binaries.pictures.asparagus or binaries.erotica or wolfpack or any other group that uses eYNC be ready to lose you credit card status and your personal information.
>
> Another bad hangout is from Australia. She calls herself(?)Matilda..she posts the old stuff..she makes no bones about it she hates annonymous viewers even though her websight and posting monologue say that her ISP accepts annonymous posts.
>
> That isn't true, she's a liar.
>
> It's your credit card account.
>
> Oh yeah, by the way, I WAS using Ghost when I went to these sights, it didn't work. They were able to get through and give my computer a virus.
>
> You have been warned
> I use ONLY OUTLOOKEXPRESS 6 software to go to these
> free? sights.
>
> Keep laughing people, sooner or later you'll have to do without the 'freedom' of the Internet or pay cash only.
> Be a great idea if the ISPs would keep their mouths shut!!!

Okay, another overqualified netkook speaks his mind. According to what I
read, the first group he refers to is predominantly gay pedophilia.
Sheesh. Where's Richard when you need him? Can somebody in law
enforcement do a trace on his post?

Evan Platt

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:26:20 -0500, "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hence, when you go to alt.binaries.pictures.asparagus or binaries.erotica or wolfpack or any other group that uses eYNC be ready to lose you credit card status and your personal information.

What does going to a newsgroup have to do with 'lose your credit card
status'?

>Oh yeah, by the way, I WAS using Ghost when I went to these sights, it didn't work. They were able to get through and give my computer a virus.

What "sights"? A WEBSITE is called a SITE.

>You have been warned
>I use ONLY OUTLOOKEXPRESS 6 software to go to these
>free? sights.

That's your mistake.

Avengerę

wrote:

>Due to circumstances beyond their control people

<ravings snipped>

You are the winner of the KOOKALOOP Award of 2005. Congratulations!!!

--
Avengerę
I *HATE* Spam

The Nice Man in the White Coat

Charles wrote:
> Due to circumstances beyond their control people using eYNC and other
> encrypted space saving methods are putting viruses into their act by
> making you download hyperlinks that may or may not be safe.
>

> I have nearly lost two thousand dollars due to shoddy hardware
> manufacturing potential in the greatest nation in the world.
>
> Unfortunately, I must wait for Microsoft to make enough units so I
> can afford to put one on my homeuser computer.
>
> If the hacking and cracking continue, Microsoft, Sysco, C-Net, AOL,
> and Yahoo not to mention Netscape (Gecco) among others will lose
> thousands of dollars.
>
> The UK especially has gone on a vendeta toward the West because of
> the EU controversy.
>
> Hence, when you go to alt.binaries.pictures.asparagus or
> binaries.erotica or wolfpack or any other group that uses eYNC be
> ready to lose you credit card status and your personal information.
>
> Another bad hangout is from Australia. She calls
> herself(?)Matilda..she posts the old stuff..she makes no bones about
> it she hates annonymous viewers even though her websight and posting
> monologue say that her ISP accepts annonymous posts.
>
> That isn't true, she's a liar.
>
> It's your credit card account.
>
> Oh yeah, by the way, I WAS using Ghost when I went to these sights,
> it didn't work. They were able to get through and give my computer a
> virus.
>
> You have been warned
> I use ONLY OUTLOOKEXPRESS 6 software to go to these
> free? sights.
>
> Keep laughing people, sooner or later you'll have to do without the
> 'freedom' of the Internet or pay cash only.
> Be a great idea if the ISPs would keep their mouths shut!!!
>

> Glasgow III

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

In article <(E-Mail Removed) legroupscom>,
The Nice Man in the White Coat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Charles wrote:
> > Due to circumstances beyond their control people using eYNC and other
> > encrypted space saving methods are putting viruses into their act by
> > making you download hyperlinks that may or may not be safe.

i downloaded a dmg i dont really want to install on my main account
because it would interfere with other applications

which is okay because i have another account
which i set up just to run flaky code

ah unix

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed

Walter Mautner

Charles wrote:

> Due to circumstances beyond their control people using eYNC and other

Yenc?

> encrypted space saving methods are putting viruses into their act by
> making you download hyperlinks that may or may not be safe.

Just like any other attachment. What do you expect when downloading warez?

> I have nearly lost two thousand dollars due to shoddy hardware
> manufacturing potential in the greatest nation in the world.

Oh .. one of the "early adopters"?

> Unfortunately, I must wait for Microsoft to make enough units so I can
> afford to put one on my homeuser computer.

Take your time then. Go out, enjoy the sun, wind and even rain. Have a life.

> If the hacking and cracking continue, Microsoft, Sysco, C-Net, AOL, and
> Yahoo not to mention Netscape (Gecco) among others will lose thousands of
> dollars.

And ... you did take your meds last week, did you?

> The UK especially has gone on a vendeta toward the West because of the EU
> controversy.
>
> Hence, when you go to alt.binaries.pictures.asparagus or binaries.erotica
> or wolfpack or any other group that uses eYNC be ready to lose you credit
> card status and your personal information.

Repeat: Thou Shall Not save Credit card info on a computer used to download
warez.

> Another bad hangout is from Australia. She calls herself(?)Matilda..she
> posts the old stuff..she makes no bones about it she hates annonymous
> viewers even though her websight and posting monologue say that her ISP
> accepts annonymous posts.
>
> That isn't true, she's a liar.
>
> It's your credit card account.
>
> Oh yeah, by the way, I WAS using Ghost when I went to these sights, it
> didn't work. They were able to get through and give my computer a virus.

You ghosted your drive and then replayed the image from beforehand, but kept
the attachments with the malware? Your fault.

> You have been warned
> I use ONLY OUTLOOKEXPRESS 6 software to go to these
> free? sights.

One more fatal fault. And how can outbug express decode yenc?

> Keep laughing people, sooner or later you'll have to do without the
> 'freedom' of the Internet or pay cash only. Be a great idea if the ISPs
> would keep their mouths shut!!!

Now promise you do take your meds tomorrow, please.

*to*remove*offending*incompatible*products.**Reactivate*MS*software.
Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.12-mm2[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Walter Mautner wrote:
> Charles wrote:
>

>>Due to circumstances beyond their control people using eYNC and other

> Yenc?
>

>>encrypted space saving methods are putting viruses into their act by
>>making you download hyperlinks that may or may not be safe.
>>

> Just like any other attachment. What do you expect when downloading warez?
>
>>I have nearly lost two thousand dollars due to shoddy hardware
>>manufacturing potential in the greatest nation in the world.
>>

> Oh .. one of the "early adopters"?

****, for a moment I thought he was British.
But then Britain doesn't use the dollar.
--
Apart from as monopoly money