Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Laptop No Display + No external display

Laptop No Display + No external display

Will

I have a Gateway 9300 laptop and when I turn it on there is no display on
the screen. I have tried connecting it to an external monitor, again no
display. When I turn it on the power light comes on and it sounds as if the
hard drive is spinning. I have tried removing the battery for 1/2 hour and
still no luck. Can anyone recommend what to try next?

Thanks in advance

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Will" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>I have a Gateway 9300 laptop and when I turn it on there is no display on
|>the screen. I have tried connecting it to an external monitor, again no
|>display. When I turn it on the power light comes on and it sounds as if the
|>hard drive is spinning. I have tried removing the battery for 1/2 hour and
|>still no luck. Can anyone recommend what to try next?

It's turn'd off? Try your function keys
http://newbie.org/help/messages/6687.html