Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > printer problem

printer problem

Malcolm Toulson

When I print an email message opened in outlook express the page 2 prints
correctly but the page 1 seams to print out in draft mode and is not very
clear. I have tried reinstalling my printer and driver and outlook express
without any luck. Can anyone help me?
Malcolm

Marc Townson

Malcolm Toulson wrote:
> When I print an email message opened in outlook express the page 2 prints
> correctly but the page 1 seams to print out in draft mode and is not very
> clear. I have tried reinstalling my printer and driver and outlook express
> without any luck. Can anyone help me?
> Malcolm

Have you tried checking your settings when you go to print?
File -> Page/Print Setup -> Advanced?

Also,
What printer and operating system are you using?

Marc Townson

Malcolm Toulson wrote:
> When I print an email message opened in outlook express the page 2 prints
> correctly but the page 1 seams to print out in draft mode and is not very
> clear. I have tried reinstalling my printer and driver and outlook express
> without any luck. Can anyone help me?
> Malcolm

Have you tried checking your settings when you go to print?
File -> Page/Print Setup -> Advanced?

Also,
What printer and operating system are you using?

Malcolm Toulson

I am using an HP Deskjet 390C on a computer running Windows XP pro SP 2
news:(E-Mail Removed)...