Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My Network Places ... Question

My Network Places ... Question

Boy Meets Web

My Network Places ... Question

Recently, I was browsing my files on my computer, when I saw on the left
pane of my filestowards the bottom ... I saw My Network Places. I clicked
on it, because I was simply curious what was there - if anything. After
clicking on it, I saw a buch of folders.

All these folders had strange headings. I thought if I were
to list a few of these headings, if you could give me some insight as to
what they are - and perhaps how they got on my computer.

Thanks.

Folder 1) Apps on Master File Server (sol)
Folder 2) Australia on QA-6
Folder 3) C-Development on Raymond's build machine (Pe-6)
Folder 4) Canada on Qa-6
Folder 5) Development on Raymond's build machine (Pe-6)
Folder 6) mpx on E-Salazar

What are these?

Thanks in Advance!

BOY

http://www.usenet.com

pcbutts1

Those are other systems you are or have been connected to thru the network.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...