Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is Intel Graphics Controller support dual monitor?

Is Intel Graphics Controller support dual monitor?

Thaqalain

In my favorite computer,I have Intel(R)82845G/GL Graphics
Controller,Video BIOS Version 2759,will it support dual monitor?
Do both individual VGAs have to support dual monitor?
----
INTEL(R) GRAPHICS REPORT

Report Date: 08,08,2005
Report Time[hr:mm:ss]: 21:59:50
Driver Version: 6.13.01.3119
Operating System: Windows NT* 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Default Language: English
DirectX* Version: 8.1
Physical Memory: 125 MB
Processor: x86
Processor Speed: 1800 MHZ
Vendor ID: 0x8086
Device ID: 0x2562
Device Revision: 1

* Output Devices Connected to Graphics Accelerator *

Active Monitors:1

I have inserted REALITY 334 SGARAM 4MB PCI (S3 ViRGE GX2) into another
slot(#2),but its not working either in safe mode or by disabling
original Intel Graphics Controller.Windows failed to installed it's
drive by any means.Only monitor attached to Intel GC is working.How can

I activate other card,to show both monitors working same time.

pcbutts1

Ask Intel. Idiot.

--

"Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

- (E-Mail Removed)
- (E-Mail Removed)