Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dvd films

dvd films

jacqueline

harry met welk programma doe jij films downloaden? krijg hem zelf niet te
pakken

pcbutts1

That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
that you have a problem.

--
I went to San Francisco and all I got was this lousy virus.

jacqueline wrote:
> harry met welk programma doe jij films downloaden? krijg hem zelf
> niet te pakken

harold potter

Jacqui
Can you post your message in english and I may be able to help.

--
Please do not laff at my uice off the english langwidge.