Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will bereleased

Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will bereleased

David S.

Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

David S. wrote:
> Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
were eaten by black wolves.

--
Ask a stupid question.

Scraggy

Rgr wrote:
> David S. wrote:
>> Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be
>> released

> They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
> were eaten by black wolves.

How'd the news from California get all the way to Verginny? Those Pony
Express boys still arunnin?
--
Now Playing "Oh ma dawgs gon an died" by somebody country

Synapse Syndrome

"David S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AkhKe.111099$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

Yeah, in around 1994.

ss.

gangle

"Rgr" wrote
> David S. wrote:
> > Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

> They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
> were eaten by black wolves.
>

> Ask a stupid question.

Can I suck your toes?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Scraggy wrote:
> Rgr wrote:
>
>> David S. wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be
>>> released

>> They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
>> were eaten by black wolves.

> How'd the news from California get all the way to Verginny? Those Pony
> Express boys still arunnin?

I read about it on my web-enabled digital camera phone/PDA/shaver.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

gangle wrote:
> "Rgr" wrote
>
>>David S. wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

>>They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
>>were eaten by black wolves.
>>

>>Ask a stupid question.

> Can I suck your toes?

And vice versa.

gangle

"Rgr" wrote
> gangle wrote:

> >>They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
> >>were eaten by black wolves.
> >>

> >>Ask a stupid question.

> > Can I suck your toes?

> And vice versa.

Yes, I agree: vice can be versatile, and sometimes sticky.

pcbutts1

Get a room.

"gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Rgr" wrote
>> gangle wrote:
>> > "Rgr" wrote

>> > Can I suck your toes?

>> And vice versa.

> Yes, I agree: vice can be versatile, and sometimes sticky.

joevan

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:49:46 -0700, "gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Rgr" wrote
>> gangle wrote:
>> > "Rgr" wrote

>> > Can I suck your toes?

>> And vice versa.

>Yes, I agree: vice can be versatile, and sometimes sticky.

And I always thought vise versa was dirty Italian Poetry.

and for the same reason."