Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wininet.dll

Wininet.dll

groovylondonbabe@hotmail.com

Hi,

I try logging into windows and after entering my password on the
welcome screen, I get a message saying "This application has failed to
start because wininet.dll was not found". I get to the main screen and
my desktop picture has changed and I am not able to view any of the
icons on my desktop - there's no taskbar, nothing. Everything has
dissappeared! Please help! Very much appreciated.

Shepİ

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

--
Free Windows/PC help,

GreenieLeBrun

Try:-

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl....shtml?wininet

You may need to use the NTFS Reader for DOS available from
http://www.ntfs.com/products.htm
to enable you to copy it over into the Windows\System32 folder.

If that doesn't work look at:-
How to perform an in-place upgrade (reinstallation) of Windows