Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Yahoo Messenger corruption

Yahoo Messenger corruption

cygnian@despammed.com

What seems to be going on with Yahoo Messenger? Lately, I have
downloaded it directly from Yahoo, and in a few days it stops working.
Upon trying the "repair" option, it detects missing file paths. So, I
completely uninstall it, redownload it, and the same thing happens in a
few days. All other programs work fine, and I've heard rumors that
Yahoo has had corruption file problems. Anyone else have this
experience, or know why it happens? Thanks