Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > What games do you play?

What games do you play?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

thats what i got for 80 bucks a few months back.

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

As I really like Adventure Games, I currently play "Moment of Silence".
When I'll finish it, there are two more adventure games waiting for me: one is "Still Life" and the other is "Nibiru". Have your heard 'bout them? They are very recommended for Adventure Game Fans, like me.
I'm also waiting for the near release of the most-anticipated "Indigo Prophecy" ("Fahrenheit", in Europe). Should be out on something like the 16/Sep.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Havent heard of any of them ill have a look round n see what they are like, but i doubt id play them much. For me its pretty much just racing sims and first person shooters One of the few games thats really cool thats kind of adventurey genre is Impossible Creatures Genetically Engineering animals into one huge tiger/zebra or whatever you want. I made a Garden Orb Weaver Spider thats twice as tall as a human

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Is one of those games the Japanese Cartoon games where u draw what u want? i think it was called Niburu or something.... it was at e3

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Nibiru is the names of the 12th planet apparently :S
Assuming of course that you count the moon and sun as planets, like the guy who wrote that book seems to think it is
http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru2.gif

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

so we are talking bout Planet X here?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

yep. thats exactly it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

then just say so... i dont want no inverse NASA stuff.. just the half real facts....

kellym90 kellym90 is offline
Junior Member

hmmmm... right now hehe :::::: Battlefield 2