Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Monopoly 3

Monopoly 3

t.terrell

Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

sign friend always

Scrote

t.terrell wrote:
>> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3
>>
>> sign friend always

Throw a six.
--
HOPE -- Desire and expectation rolled into one.
Ambrose Bierce1842-1914

Toolman Tim

"t.terrell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsvoJe.27$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

1. Trot down to the store
2. Buy your own legal copy
3. Wander aimlessly until you accidentally find your way home again
4. Install on your own PC using the code from your own legal copy

Marcus Booth

Go directly to jail, do not collect £200......

Unless you have a get out of a jail free card!!!!!!!!

Marcus booth.

"t.terrell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsvoJe.27$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3
>
> sign friend always

Dave Lear

"t.terrell" wrote in message newsvoJe.27$(E-Mail Removed)

> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

You get one free with every legally purchased copy of the game.

Avengerİ

***********
--
Avengerİ
I *HATE* Spam

Alexander Rogge

> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

My copies of the game don't need an "activation code" to use. Your copy
is defective.

Blinky the Shark

http://blinkynet.net/comp/cracks.html

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

johnny o

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> t.terrell wrote:
>
>> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

> http://blinkynet.net/comp/cracks.html

no cracks

> --
> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
>
> Killing All Posts from GG: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
> End Of The Good GG Archive GUI: http://blinkynet.net/comp/gggui.html

zebraloc

On 8 Aug 2005 02:45:37 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>t.terrell wrote:
>
>> Need the activation code for Monopoly 3

>http://blinkynet.net/comp/cracks.html

Thanks for the great link, Blinky! I learned so much!