Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Font trouble in Outlook Express

Font trouble in Outlook Express

MacGraw

I have WinXP with all of the updates and I use Outlook Express for e-mail. I
have it set to use Souvenir font. Sometimes my whole letter will be in Time
Roman and not in Souvenir font. I would understand the appearance of Times
Roman in a situation when I am replying to a letter written in TR or when I
paste in something that is in Times.Sometimes I may start out in Souvenir
and in the middle of a word or sentence the typing will suddenly appear in
TR. Then it may change back to my chosen font. What is going on here? Can
someone help? Not a life changing situation, but a very annoying one.I have
examined all of my settings. This is a fairly new problem.