Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PC speakers/MP3 player

PC speakers/MP3 player

Rick

Is it possible to REMOVE PC speakers from a PC and then to use those PC
speakers to listen to audio from an MP3 player? That is, plug the PC
speakers into an outlet and then run a stereo cord from the MP3
player's earphone jack to the input of the speakers.

RICK

FML

Rick wrote:
> Is it possible to REMOVE PC speakers from a PC and then to use those PC
> speakers to listen to audio from an MP3 player? That is, plug the PC
> speakers into an outlet and then run a stereo cord from the MP3
> player's earphone jack to the input of the speakers.
>
> RICK

Yes.

Rick

Thanks, meaning that even though I think I have a stereo cable I must
NOT. No sound is coming from the speakers. How do I know if I have
the correct cable? It doesn't make sense to me that I would need a
mono cable.

RICK

pcbutts1

Are they powered speakers.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Thanks, meaning that even though I think I have a stereo cable I must
> NOT. No sound is coming from the speakers. How do I know if I have
> the correct cable? It doesn't make sense to me that I would need a
> mono cable.
>
> RICK

Rick

Yes they are powered by 110V