Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Registry First Aid 4

Registry First Aid 4

Warrior

How good is this program?

harold potter

A very good prog though be careful just what you delete.......ensure a
backup before using it.

Ms Rawlings will be intriqued.

--
Please do not laff at my uice off the english langwidge.

Scraggy

harold potter wrote:
> A very good prog though be careful just what you delete.......ensure a
> backup before using it.
>
> Ms Rawlings will be intriqued.

Tools>Options>Send>Sending>TICK Include message in reply.

Please.

members. Groucho Marx

old jon

"Scraggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> harold potter wrote:
>> A very good prog though be careful just what you delete.......ensure a
>> backup before using it.
>>
>> Ms Rawlings will be intriqued.

> Tools>Options>Send>Sending>TICK Include message in reply.
> Please.

This is a secret coded message between the Wizard (H Potter), and the
Warrior. Between them, they can either `magic` it, or `kill` it. <g>.

> --
> I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as
> members. Groucho Marx

First Aid Mcafee David Computer Support 1 01-17-2007 11:24 AM
Registry first aid Kue2 Windows 64bit 3 09-02-2005 04:40 PM
Registry First Aid Laura Mooney Computer Support 4 03-20-2005 11:25 AM
registry first aid O.Phooey Computer Support 2 10-21-2004 08:51 PM
A replacement for McAfee First aid online Optimizer JD Computer Support 10 04-15-2004 10:52 PM

Advertisments