Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Voice modem recommendation

Voice modem recommendation

Jonas Nielsen

Hi,

I need a voice modem to create a simple voice response system. The
system should be able to do the following:

- Greet the caller with a message
- Present the caller with the option of leaving a message, or sending a
fax (to me) "Press one to ..." etc

I should be able to customize the messages, that is, use my own.

Now, there are many voice modems around. But I need one that is
compatible with an application (such as Ventafax, or software which
comes with the modem) that will do this job.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Kind regards, Jonas

Harrison

On 3 Aug 2005 04:05:01 -0700, "Jonas Nielsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I need a voice modem to create a simple voice response system. The
>system should be able to do the following:
>
>- Greet the caller with a message
>- Present the caller with the option of leaving a message, or sending a
>fax (to me) "Press one to ..." etc
>
>I should be able to customize the messages, that is, use my own.
>
>Now, there are many voice modems around. But I need one that is
>compatible with an application (such as Ventafax, or software which
>comes with the modem) that will do this job.
>
>Any recommendations?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kind regards, Jonas

Ventafax recommends one or two on their website.
Why not start with those?