Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > anybody ported Jrunner to NIOS

anybody ported Jrunner to NIOS

ron proveniers

On an embedded test-platform we have to configure a remote Altera Cyclone
device via its JTAG chain.
Our test-platform also has an Altera Cyclone fpga with a NIOS I SOC.
We like to program the remote Cyclone via its JTAG.
Right now we think the best method is to port the Altera Jrunner software to
the NIOS I.

Questions:
1- has anybody done this before (the NIOS port)?
2-what is the max.configuration time if using a .rbf from about 185KB??
3-any other method suggested???

thanks

Ron Proveniers

Anybody has ported talib to Python via SWIG Aldo Ceccarelli Python 2 01-28-2008 01:23 PM
NIOS II Application startup issues Rob VHDL 2 01-23-2007 09:57 PM
nios-convert evan C Programming 2 03-25-2005 11:48 AM
What does nios-run do? cruzin VHDL 5 01-18-2004 11:23 PM
step by step loading a design into flash with nios excalibur jaap de verwant slachter VHDL 0 07-01-2003 01:02 PM

Advertisments