Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: User Accounts

Re: User Accounts

pcbutts1

Jim Richards, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am using XP Pro and IE 6.0.

That's not what I hear.

> I have a my usual user acccount and ALL of the installed applications
> are listed in windows explorer.

Me too! Why, it was only yesterday that I got a your usual user acccount and
all of the installed applications are listed in windows explorer.

> I have created a new user account and given it admin priviledges.

Why have you created a new user account and given it admin priviledges?

> When I log in using the new user account, in windows explorer some of
> the applications are listed but NOT all of them.

You almost ran over that guy, but who cares?

> How do I get the new user's account to display ALL of the applications
> that are installed on the PC when I activate windows explorer from this
> new user account?

Don't post spam.

Get ****ed in advance.

> Have a good day.