Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot change home page

Cannot change home page

Max Wachtel

"Ludwig Bastien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Hd1Ge.2976$(E-Mail Removed):

> I cannot change the home page in Internet Explorer because the box
> is greyed out. Any idea on how to undo it.

What,if any,spyware scanners do you have installed?
-max
--
"VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware. -PanHandler