Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot change home page

Cannot change home page

Ludwig Bastien

I cannot change the home page in Internet Explorer because the box is greyed
out. Any idea on how to undo it.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Ludwig Bastien wrote:
> I cannot change the home page in Internet Explorer because the box is greyed
> out. Any idea on how to undo it.

You might try some antispyware stuff, such as Microsoft Antispyware. It
requires XP or 2K (you didn't mention). Hijackthis is also good, but not
for the faint of heart or inexperienced (you didn't mention).

pcbutts1

Ludwig Bastien, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I cannot change the home page in Internet Explorer because the box is
> greyed out.

How do you know you can not change the home page in internet explorer
because the box is greyed out?

> Any idea on how to undo it.

How much did you make today?

Rgr

Rgr, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the impatient, globose heartrot, and officer of
the Royal Stable who scrapes up horse manure, diffused:

> I'm not thinking of what I'm thinking.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Rgr wrote:
> Rgr, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the impatient, globose heartrot, and officer of
> the Royal Stable who scrapes up horse manure, diffused:
>

>>I'm not thinking of what I'm thinking.

Finally, I got the attention of the complete ****ing idiots doing the
trolling. Okay boys, flail away! Troll me!!

Rgr

Rgr, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Gender disphoric arse-pirate wants heavyset cross-wired transvestite
> with virile glow rod to serve up wretched butt slamming. Mail me at

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Rgr wrote:
> Rgr, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Gender disphoric arse-pirate wants heavyset cross-wired transvestite
>>with virile glow rod to serve up wretched butt slamming. Mail me at
>>(E-Mail Removed)

What a piece of **** troll. Crap, my aunt Betty could do better.

Rgr

Rgr, <(E-Mail Removed)>, whose name means "has odd fetish for drink
dirty bath water; limited intelligence", clucked:

> sometimes when i wake up i have an erection. is that normal???

John Spieo \(MSCE\)

Scanned your pc for spyware lately? Or viruses?

Unlimited newsgroup access as low as $2.95
http://www.newsgroups-download.com/

"Ludwig Bastien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Hd1Ge.2976$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I cannot change the home page in Internet Explorer because the box is

greyed
> out. Any idea on how to undo it.

Unk

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:05:43 GMT, "Ludwig Bastien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I cannot change the home page in Internet Explorer because the box is greyed
>out. Any idea on how to undo it.

Home Page Setting Changes Unexpectedly, or You Cannot Change Your Home Page Setting
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320159

Spybot - Search & Destroy by Patrick Kolla
http://security.kolla.de/

Ad-Aware by Lavasoft
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

After you install it, click "Online" and get the latest updates
for the database. Update it regularly for new spy info.

Microsoft® Windows AntiSpyware
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en>

Spyware Blaster
http://www.net-integration.net/tools...reblaster.html

CWShredder (Removes browser hijacker known as CoolWebSearch)
http://doxdesk.com/parasite/CoolWebSearch.html

This is a link to a small FREE program by McAfee Anti-virus named Stinger.
It will scan your system for 53 known viruses and trojans and repair them.
You don't need McAfee anti-virus installed on your computer... this is a
stand alone program. http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/ or
http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=stinger
Direct Download: http://download.nai.com/products/mca...-i-n-g-e-r.exe

NOTE: Disable System Restore BEFORE you run Stinger:
http://vil.nai.com/vil/SystemHelpDoc...SysRestore.htm

Microsoft provides free anti-virus software that can be used for 1 year.
http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/

Free online virus scanners
http://housecall.antivirus.com/
http://security.norton.com/default.a...d=us&venid=sym