Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > simulation help

simulation help

vibs

Hi to all
I am at the learner level of VHDL ,I am making an encoder for audio
signals.I want to know ,how to test my design for audio signals .Means how
can i give data for simulation.Is there any way to get binary format of
audio files.

please give me some hint.
thanks

vibs

Mike Treseler

"vibs" wrote
>Is there any way to get binary format of
>audio files.

http://www.google.com/search?q=binary+format+audio+file

-- Mike Treseler