Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Samsung TFT

Samsung TFT

Ant

Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V, I've
just about exhausted all my known sources.

Thanks, Ant.

John Holmes

Ant blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V,

I've
> just about exhausted all my known sources.
>
> Thanks, Ant.

www.samsung.com

Just now, it took me less then 1 minute to locate the driver. Hint: click
"support" in the top bar.

--
Your mother was an indolent fool who used to laugh maniacally on a
roadworks site.

old jon

"Ant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0qQFe.11607$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V, I've
> just about exhausted all my known sources.
>
> Thanks, Ant.

Did you try this site ?. I just googled it in one.
http://www.i-monitors.com/samsung-sy...2v-driver.html
best wishes..OJ

John Holmes

Ant blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V,

I've
> just about exhausted all my known sources.
>
> Thanks, Ant.

For your convenience, here's the link:

http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.co...entsFile.aspx?
CDSite=HQ&CttFileID=189725&CDCttType=DR&ModelType= N&ModelName=
152V&VPath=DR/200406/20040611093103578_SM152V.zip

or:

http://tinyurl.com/czenv

For this time, I was being nice. Next time, do your own homework.

--
Your mother was a perverted moron who got drunk with a baboon in fish and
chip shops.

Render Me

Be nice and post a shorter link...

"John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ant blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > Hi, Anyone know where I can find the drivers for a SyncMaster 152 V,

> I've
> > just about exhausted all my known sources.
> >
> > Thanks, Ant.
> >

> For your convenience, here's the link:
>
> http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.co...entsFile.aspx?
> CDSite=HQ&CttFileID=189725&CDCttType=DR&ModelType= N&ModelName=
> 152V&VPath=DR/200406/20040611093103578_SM152V.zip
>
> or:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/czenv
>
> For this time, I was being nice. Next time, do your own homework.
>
> --
> Your mother was a perverted moron who got drunk with a baboon in fish and
> chip shops.

John Holmes

Render Me blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Be nice and post a shorter link...

I just did. I'm in a good mood, so here's another one:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A36F1228B

--
Your mother was a cretinous malingerer who was only allowed to be seen on
the roof of her house.