Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Multipass back ground not running.

Multipass back ground not running.

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi,

I use Canon MPC600F printer and Suite 400 programme or driver. I wanted
to print some documents and it says Multipass background is not running.

I use Win98SE.

Any suggestions?

Rajinder

Livewire

In article <hcNFe.3764$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hi,
>
> I use Canon MPC600F printer and Suite 400 programme or driver. I wanted
> to print some documents and it says Multipass background is not running.
>
> I use Win98SE.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Rajinder

I use a password generating and storage program called
Multipass; you haven't got that installed by any chance? Althought I
can't see what the link with printing would be.

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

"Livewire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> In article <hcNFe.3764$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use Canon MPC600F printer and Suite 400 programme or driver. I

wanted
> > to print some documents and it says Multipass background is not

running.

> > I use Win98SE.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Rajinder
> >

> I use a password generating and storage program called
> Multipass; you haven't got that installed by any chance? Althought I
> can't see what the link with printing would be.

No. It is a Canon programme for sending faxes, etc.

Rajinder

pcbutts1

Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update and run all
of the following.

Ad-Aware

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...e/default.mspx

a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so that
it can be analyzed.

HijackThis

"Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

- (E-Mail Removed)
- (E-Mail Removed)

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Canon MPC600F printer and Suite 400 programme or driver. I
> wanted to print some documents and it says Multipass background is
> not running.
>
> I use Win98SE.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Rajinder

pcbutts1

That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
that you have a problem.

--

"Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

- (E-Mail Removed)
- (E-Mail Removed)

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
> "Livewire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> In article <hcNFe.3764$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I use Canon MPC600F printer and Suite 400 programme or driver. I
>>> wanted to print some documents and it says Multipass background is
>>> not running.
>>>
>>> I use Win98SE.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions?
>>>
>>> Rajinder
>>>

>> I use a password generating and storage program called
>> Multipass; you haven't got that installed by any chance? Althought I
>> can't see what the link with printing would be.

> No. It is a Canon programme for sending faxes, etc.
>
> Rajinder

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi,

Thank you. The problem was fixed but it went back to same problem
again. I took off the old programme and re-installed.

I will try again and run Mcffee antivirus.

Rajinder

news:1122479955.1fb65fa5db0a63740fbb22cd648f8bea@t eranews...
> Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update and

run all
> of the following.
>
> Ad-Aware
> http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
>
> Spybot search and destroy
> http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/
>
> Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...e/default.mspx
>
> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run

it, save
> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so

that
> it can be analyzed.
>
> HijackThis
> http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
>

> --
>
> "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
> archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you

don't
> understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."
>
> - (E-Mail Removed)
> - (E-Mail Removed)
>

> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use Canon MPC600F printer and Suite 400 programme or driver. I
> > wanted to print some documents and it says Multipass background is
> > not running.
> >
> > I use Win98SE.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Rajinder

Back Ground Image - width - default Dave Kelly HTML 0 08-11-2007 07:59 PM
Thread was being aborted in win2003 server. Back ground thread reading MS access database, no redirects or transfers. Johanna ASP .Net 0 10-13-2004 01:32 PM
shooting outdoors with bright back ground ? Nickyvonbuskergr Digital Photography 9 05-16-2004 03:18 AM
Checking MCSE back ground Marko MCSE 0 07-20-2003 12:17 PM
Re: Checking MCSE back ground Tom Helms [MSFT]. MCSE 0 07-19-2003 12:26 AM

Advertisments