Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pepsi Max

Reply
Thread Tools

Pepsi Max

 
 
Synapse Syndrome
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005

What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?

ss.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Synapse Syndrome
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
Synapse Syndrome <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?


What's so funny?

> ss.


A person has to be what they are.

> I don't think I can take much more of this. First my carpal tunnel
> syndrome started torturing me, and then, would you believe, my doctor
> won't see me till my account's paid off! I'm barely able to walk and I
> don't know if I can get any more sick leave. I just pray that next week I
> can get my nerves in order.


Your apology is accepted, Syndrome.




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Aquanaut
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005

"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:dc5bee$989$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
>
> What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?
>
> ss.
>


Pepsi Max --is a roller coaster in Blackpool UK


for real solutions look at these
http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/all_brands/index.php
http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/pr...epsi/index.php
http://www.coasterforce.com/parkguid...pepsimax.shtml
http://www.pepsimax.com.au/


 
Reply With Quote
 
Synapse Syndrome
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005

"Aquanaut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsYqFe.4316$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dc5bee$989$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
>>
>> What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?
>>
>> ss.
>>

>
> Pepsi Max --is a roller coaster in Blackpool UK
>
>
> for real solutions look at these
> http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/all_brands/index.php
> http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/pr...epsi/index.php
> http://www.coasterforce.com/parkguid...pepsimax.shtml
> http://www.pepsimax.com.au/
>
>


Hmmn. Cheers, but I'm even more confused now.

My dad used to be a distributor of Aquanauts. They didn't work that well
though.

ss.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Dr. Bill
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
Synapse Syndrome wrote:
> Synapse Syndrome <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?

>
> What's so funny?
>
>> ss.

>
> A person has to be what they are.
>
>> I don't think I can take much more of this. First my carpal tunnel
>> syndrome started torturing me, and then, would you believe, my doctor
>> won't see me till my account's paid off! I'm barely able to walk and
>> I don't know if I can get any more sick leave. I just pray that next
>> week I can get my nerves in order.

>
> Your apology is accepted, Syndrome.


****! All kinds of Queenies these days! One should watch his ass!
"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)>
"Synapse Syndrome" <syn4ps3@N0SP4Mgvm3z404.3l1t3m41l.vrg>


 
Reply With Quote
 
dwacon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005

"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dc5bee$989$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
>
> What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?



The same difference as drinking vinegar and drinking cleaning fluid...

---
For Lovers Only
http://tinyurl.com/8emny



 
Reply With Quote
 
Max Wachtel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:dc5bee$989$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com:

> What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?


I like Pepsi
Max
--
"VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware. -PanHandler
Virus Removal Instructions: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
Change nomail.afraid.org to yahoo.com to reply.
Registered Linux User #393236


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sony's Bionz, Canon's Digic, Panasonic's Venus - A case of Coke vs. Pepsi? aniramca@yahoo.com Digital Photography 0 01-14-2007 05:37 PM
Re: Pepsi Site ? °Mike° Computer Support 0 08-17-2003 07:03 PM
Re: Pepsi Site ? Brian H¹© Computer Support 0 08-17-2003 06:25 PM
Max Apperture and Max. Shutter Speed Confusion-HELP bhaskar Digital Photography 12 07-22-2003 05:17 PM



Advertisments