Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: windows xp wont display on 14" monitor

Re: windows xp wont display on 14" monitor

pcbutts1

zz, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> just loaded a fresh install win xp and shifted the machine to its new we
> cant change the display depth below 16bit......we
> can only see windows in safe mode it just shows a garbled screen in normal
> mode what can be done?

I use Mozilla so I can't help you out.

> zz.

I am not an artist; I have no talent.

> im going to have sex this week n i want it to be something the lad
> never 4gets. have any lads got anything they especially like girls to
> do or have any girls got any tricks that have proved effective? write
> bk plss

It could be worse, zz. Your insides could be rotting and falling out of your
arse.

Don Williams

> zz, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > just loaded a fresh install win xp and shifted the machine to its new we
> > cant change the display depth below 16bit......we
> > can only see windows in safe mode it just shows a garbled screen in

normal
> > mode what can be done?

> I use Mozilla so I can't help you out.

That's obvious, so why do you bother to respond if you can't help?

In any case it sounds to me like the person asking for help is asking for
technical information. I'd be surprised if he didn't know how to go out.

> > zz.

> I am not an artist; I have no talent.
>
> > im going to have sex this week n i want it to be something the lad
> > never 4gets. have any lads got anything they especially like girls to
> > do or have any girls got any tricks that have proved effective? write
> > bk plss

> It could be worse, zz. Your insides could be rotting and falling out of

your
> arse.

pcbutts1

Don Williams, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> That's obvious, so why do you bother to respond if you can't help?

What makes you so sure I can't help, Williams?

> In any case it sounds to me like the person asking for help is asking
> for technical information.

People don't want anyone to be what they really are.

> I'd be surprised if he didn't know how to go out.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.

Monitor display is shifted to the left unreasonably and irreparablyregardless of monitor used. Mechphisto Windows 64bit 3 08-20-2010 01:11 AM
Monitor wont work . Computer Support 3 09-01-2007 12:16 PM
wont start,wont stop hunty Computer Support 4 06-04-2006 05:26 PM
Monitor wont respond cooper1@mskcc.org Computer Support 16 01-02-2006 06:07 AM
reinstalled windows, now there's no monitor display Kohlrabi Computer Information 1 11-03-2003 06:45 PM

Advertisments