Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HP LaserJet printer drivers

HP LaserJet printer drivers

cu@thebar.com

I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
I now use win XP home
Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
Thankyou for any help
Allen

Toolman Tim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
> years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
> I now use win XP home
> Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
> Thankyou for any help
> Allen

It's BUILT IN to XP. You don't need disks or downloads.

Martik

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
> years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
> I now use win XP home
> Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
> Thankyou for any help
> Allen

Start / Setting / Printers / Add printer / Select your printer from the list

Mikey

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
> years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
> I now use win XP home
> Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
> Thankyou for any help
> Allen

Try DriverGuide.com
Membership is free and I checked and there is a driver available there for
your printer.

Mikey

PC

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
> years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
> I now use win XP home
> Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
> Thankyou for any help
> Allen

Plug your printer in, turn it on, wait a few minutes and it should be
automatically installed for you.
All you have to do is then make it the 'default' if it is your only printer.
(start, control panel, printers and faxes, right click, make default)

Cheers
Paul

old jon

"PC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3JWEe.3195$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have lost the drivers for my HP laserjet 4p which was bought many
>> years back, and then used win 3.1 & win 98 & win ME.
>> I now use win XP home
>> Cannot find where to get them on HP, any help please?
>> Thankyou for any help
>> Allen
>>

> Plug your printer in, turn it on, wait a few minutes and it should be
> automatically installed for you.
> All you have to do is then make it the 'default' if it is your only
> printer.
> (start, control panel, printers and faxes, right click, make default)
>
> Cheers
> Paul

Have you tried here ?.
< members.driverguide.com/ driver/detail.php?driverid=195766>
log in is `drivers` and `all`.
best wishes..OJ

cu@thebar.com

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:55:15 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It's BUILT IN to XP. You don't need disks or downloads.

Thanks to everyone for their very helpful replies...see, this is a
brilliant group!!
Allen

old jon

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:55:15 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>It's BUILT IN to XP. You don't need disks or downloads.
>>

> Thanks to everyone for their very helpful replies...see, this is a
> brilliant group!!
> Allen

We already know that. <g>. Is there a `we` ?.