Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: wireless network problem (internet access)

Re: wireless network problem (internet access)

pcbutts1

Bob G0KYF, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi All and thanks for reading this.

Hey. Slow down, man.

> I have 2 belkin 802.11b cards, one in the pc and other one in laptop
> running in ad-hoc mode.

You have spyware.

> Running Xp Pro on pc and XP home on laptop.

You have spyware. Update your BIOS.

Tell some **** that cares.

> All was working fine until a couple of weeks ago and now I cannot get
> onto the internet from my laptop(connection is via pc), I can swap
> files,print ect on the network but cannot access the internet even to
> update my antivirus ect.

I agree, in my judgement, you cannot get onto the internet from your
laptop(connection is via pc).

> I have turned off all firewalls reset all explorer settings and even
> tried a system restore as far back as I can go (less than 2 weeks due to
> xp update)

Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of pay.
Now my database has gone away.
Oh I believe in yesterday.

> Any ideas apart from binning the belkin cards.

From down on the pub floor.

Get ****ed in advance.