Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mighy be futile!

Mighy be futile!

antwine

For three days, not solid but frequently, I have searched the net for
information concerning
a dvd player 'Classic Mod: DVHE 150R'
The distributor is listed as Mustek but they deny all connections with this
unit.
The DVD looks good and appears to be a well made unit but reviews go from
one end to the other but
generally about a 5 on a 1 to ten scale.
It is a DVD and FM Radio combined
Worn out 'google' and this is the very first time using google that I have
been unsuccessful other
than some people selling and one or 2 reviews.
DVD NG's have proved negative. Manufacturers group search is fruitless.
I think this is a fairly good player and I will continue to use it but I
need the manual and a
remote control.
Please excuse me if you think I'm barking up the wrong NG - I have tried all
the others
and this group seems to come up with answers when others fail.
My mother-in-law gave it to me - it there a message here?

Old Gringo

antwine wrote:
> For three days, not solid but frequently, I have searched the net for
> information concerning
> a dvd player 'Classic Mod: DVHE 150R'
> The distributor is listed as Mustek but they deny all connections with this
> unit.
> The DVD looks good and appears to be a well made unit but reviews go from
> one end to the other but
> generally about a 5 on a 1 to ten scale.
> It is a DVD and FM Radio combined
> Worn out 'google' and this is the very first time using google that I have
> been unsuccessful other
> than some people selling and one or 2 reviews.
> DVD NG's have proved negative. Manufacturers group search is fruitless.
> I think this is a fairly good player and I will continue to use it but I
> need the manual and a
> remote control.
> Please excuse me if you think I'm barking up the wrong NG - I have tried all
> the others
> and this group seems to come up with answers when others fail.
> My mother-in-law gave it to me - it there a message here?

Hope this will help you get started.
http://www.emiglobal.com/faq/dvhe150r.html
Good Luck

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Toolman Tim

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:NJeEe.2034$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> antwine wrote:
>> For three days, not solid but frequently, I have searched the net for
>> information concerning
>> a dvd player 'Classic Mod: DVHE 150R'
>> The distributor is listed as Mustek but they deny all connections with
>> this unit.
>> The DVD looks good and appears to be a well made unit but reviews go from
>> one end to the other but
>> generally about a 5 on a 1 to ten scale.
>> It is a DVD and FM Radio combined
>> Worn out 'google' and this is the very first time using google that I
>> have been unsuccessful other
>> than some people selling and one or 2 reviews.
>> DVD NG's have proved negative. Manufacturers group search is fruitless.
>> I think this is a fairly good player and I will continue to use it but I
>> need the manual and a
>> remote control.
>> Please excuse me if you think I'm barking up the wrong NG - I have tried
>> all the others
>> and this group seems to come up with answers when others fail.
>> My mother-in-law gave it to me - it there a message here?
>>

> Hope this will help you get started.
> http://www.emiglobal.com/faq/dvhe150r.html
> Good Luck

Damn, you're good <g>!

Old Gringo

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:NJeEe.2034$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>
>>antwine wrote:
>>
>>>For three days, not solid but frequently, I have searched the net for
>>>information concerning
>>>a dvd player 'Classic Mod: DVHE 150R'
>>>The distributor is listed as Mustek but they deny all connections with
>>>this unit.
>>>The DVD looks good and appears to be a well made unit but reviews go from
>>>one end to the other but
>>>generally about a 5 on a 1 to ten scale.
>>>It is a DVD and FM Radio combined
>>>Worn out 'google' and this is the very first time using google that I
>>>have been unsuccessful other
>>>than some people selling and one or 2 reviews.
>>>DVD NG's have proved negative. Manufacturers group search is fruitless.
>>>I think this is a fairly good player and I will continue to use it but I
>>>need the manual and a
>>>remote control.
>>>Please excuse me if you think I'm barking up the wrong NG - I have tried
>>>all the others
>>>and this group seems to come up with answers when others fail.
>>>My mother-in-law gave it to me - it there a message here?
>>>

>>Hope this will help you get started.
>>http://www.emiglobal.com/faq/dvhe150r.html
>>Good Luck
>>

> Damn, you're good <g>!

LMAO You are funny

--

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:NJeEe.2034$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>
>>antwine wrote:
>>
>>>For three days, not solid but frequently, I have searched the net for
>>>information concerning
>>>a dvd player 'Classic Mod: DVHE 150R'
>>>The distributor is listed as Mustek but they deny all connections with
>>>this unit.
>>>The DVD looks good and appears to be a well made unit but reviews go from
>>>one end to the other but
>>>generally about a 5 on a 1 to ten scale.
>>>It is a DVD and FM Radio combined
>>>Worn out 'google' and this is the very first time using google that I
>>>have been unsuccessful other
>>>than some people selling and one or 2 reviews.
>>>DVD NG's have proved negative. Manufacturers group search is fruitless.
>>>I think this is a fairly good player and I will continue to use it but I
>>>need the manual and a
>>>remote control.
>>>Please excuse me if you think I'm barking up the wrong NG - I have tried
>>>all the others
>>>and this group seems to come up with answers when others fail.
>>>My mother-in-law gave it to me - it there a message here?
>>>

>>Hope this will help you get started.
>>http://www.emiglobal.com/faq/dvhe150r.html
>>Good Luck
>>

> Damn, you're good <g>!

FireFox taught me to Google

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Toolman Tim

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8SeEe.1966$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:NJeEe.2034$(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>>Hope this will help you get started.
>>>http://www.emiglobal.com/faq/dvhe150r.html
>>>Good Luck
>>>

>> Damn, you're good <g>!
>>

> FireFox taught me to Google

Heh! On the computers I use, I have Google either as the home page, or I
have their toolbar installed. I'd go nuts without it.

Old Gringo

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:8SeEe.1966$(E-Mail Removed) t...
>
>>Toolman Tim wrote:
>>
>>>"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:NJeEe.2034$(E-Mail Removed). net...

>>>Damn, you're good <g>!
>>>

>>FireFox taught me to Google
>>

> Heh! On the computers I use, I have Google either as the home page, or I
> have their toolbar installed. I'd go nuts without it.

Next best thing next to P P P Peanut Butter.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

gayruto

cool I guess

antwine

Old Gingo:
You are something else.
Please accept my thanks for your prompt and
very helpful response.
"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:NJeEe.2034$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> antwine wrote:
>> For three days, not solid but frequently, I have searched the net for
>> information concerning
>> a dvd player 'Classic Mod: DVHE 150R'
>> The distributor is listed as Mustek but they deny all connections with
>> this unit.
>> The DVD looks good and appears to be a well made unit but reviews go from
>> one end to the other but
>> generally about a 5 on a 1 to ten scale.
>> It is a DVD and FM Radio combined
>> Worn out 'google' and this is the very first time using google that I
>> have been unsuccessful other
>> than some people selling and one or 2 reviews.
>> DVD NG's have proved negative. Manufacturers group search is fruitless.
>> I think this is a fairly good player and I will continue to use it but I
>> need the manual and a
>> remote control.
>> Please excuse me if you think I'm barking up the wrong NG - I have tried
>> all the others
>> and this group seems to come up with answers when others fail.
>> My mother-in-law gave it to me - it there a message here?
>>

> Hope this will help you get started.
> http://www.emiglobal.com/faq/dvhe150r.html
> Good Luck
>
> --
> Old Gringo George
> Magic Weaver Of Life
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

Old Gringo

antwine wrote:
> Old Gingo:
> You are something else.
> Please accept my thanks for your prompt and
> very helpful response.
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:NJeEe.2034$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>
>>antwine wrote:
>>
>>>For three days, not solid but frequently, I have searched the net for
>>>information concerning
>>>a dvd player 'Classic Mod: DVHE 150R'
>>>The distributor is listed as Mustek but they deny all connections with
>>>this unit.
>>>The DVD looks good and appears to be a well made unit but reviews go from
>>>one end to the other but
>>>generally about a 5 on a 1 to ten scale.
>>>It is a DVD and FM Radio combined
>>>Worn out 'google' and this is the very first time using google that I
>>>have been unsuccessful other
>>>than some people selling and one or 2 reviews.
>>>DVD NG's have proved negative. Manufacturers group search is fruitless.
>>>I think this is a fairly good player and I will continue to use it but I
>>>need the manual and a
>>>remote control.
>>>Please excuse me if you think I'm barking up the wrong NG - I have tried
>>>all the others
>>>and this group seems to come up with answers when others fail.
>>>My mother-in-law gave it to me - it there a message here?
>>>

>>Hope this will help you get started.
>>http://www.emiglobal.com/faq/dvhe150r.html
>>Good Luck
>>
>>--
>>Old Gringo George
>>Magic Weaver Of Life
>>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

You are more than welcome, Good Luck in your quest.