Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Norton anti virus

Norton anti virus

Patt

Is there a way to install norton anti virus 2005 in the comprehensive
manner, instead of the express way. I don`t want all the features of the
program loading at startup. I tried the disable function, but they still
load when I boot up. Also it has slowed my computer down to a crawl. I am
using windows 98.
Patt

pcbutts1

Patt, <(E-Mail Removed)>, whose name means "has dismal shock-absorbers; really,
really ugly; made entirely of surgeonís plastic", expanded:

> Is there a way to install norton anti virus 2005 in the comprehensive
> manner, instead of the express way.

Format and reinstall.

> I don`t want all the features of the program loading at startup.

You have spyware.

> I tried the disable function, but they still load when I boot up.

Format and reinstall.

> Also it has slowed my computer down to a crawl.

Get rid of SP2.

> I am using windows 98.

Why are you using windows 98?

> Patt.

I always see trouble coming.

> Nothing. They still haven't gotten over my leather fetish.

Have you ever paid to download porn from the Internet?

Evan Platt

Patt <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is there a way to install norton anti virus 2005 in the comprehensive
> manner, instead of the express way.

I can't help you but can suggest that you learn how to post.

> I don`t want all the features of the program loading at startup.

I don't use that so can't help with your questions.

> I tried the disable function, but they still load when I boot up.

Format and reinstall.

> Also it has slowed my computer down to a crawl.

Don't post under the delimiter.

> I am using windows 98.

What would happen if you were not using windows 98?

> Patt.

You know, Patt, I don't appreciate that.