Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD of wav files

DVD of wav files

none@none.com

Can you burn wav files to a dvd for play on a stand alone cd player
If so how is this done using Nero or Roxio. I have not been able
to get an answer from the Help section of either.

Toolman Tim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you burn wav files to a dvd for play on a stand alone cd player
> If so how is this done using Nero or Roxio. I have not been able
> to get an answer from the Help section of either.

No. Burn them to a CD disc. A CD player isn't able to read anything on a
DVD.

Barry OGrady

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:47:20 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Can you burn wav files to a dvd for play on a stand alone cd player

No. The music needs to be in cdda format.

>If so how is this done using Nero or Roxio. I have not been able
>to get an answer from the Help section of either.

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og