Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > VHDL and extracing equations

VHDL and extracing equations

buke2

Hello all,
anybody knows how can I extract equations from Xilinx schematic?
I tried in Schematic Editor: Option->ExportNetlist and VHD file has been
generated...but to get clear equations (Out=f(In)) I must translate whole of
file...

Maybe somhere is tool for extracting euations from VHDL file?

Regards
Kuba

Just an Illusion

Hi Kuba,

buke2 wrote:

>Hello all,
>anybody knows how can I extract equations from Xilinx schematic?
>I tried in Schematic Editor: Option->ExportNetlist and VHD file has been
>generated...but to get clear equations (Out=f(In)) I must translate whole of
>file...

Do you need them into vhdl ? Otherwise you can perhaps use edif2blif to
generate a blif file.

>Maybe somhere is tool for extracting euations from VHDL file?

The official level of input is a transistor netlist, but you can look
for TLL product from TransEDA/TNI-Valiosys
Perhaps do you have a way to keep your netlist as input.

TLL can make you a VHDL or a Verilog file with sequential process and
combinatory process.

Then you have your equations.

>Regards
>Kuba

Regards,
JaI

buke2

"Just an Illusion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Kuba,
>
> buke2 wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >anybody knows how can I extract equations from Xilinx schematic?
> >I tried in Schematic Editor: Option->ExportNetlist and VHD file has been
> >generated...but to get clear equations (Out=f(In)) I must translate whole

of
> >file...
> >

> Do you need them into vhdl ? Otherwise you can perhaps use edif2blif to
> generate a blif file.
>
> >Maybe somhere is tool for extracting euations from VHDL file?
> >

> The official level of input is a transistor netlist, but you can look
> for TLL product from TransEDA/TNI-Valiosys
> Perhaps do you have a way to keep your netlist as input.
>
> TLL can make you a VHDL or a Verilog file with sequential process and
> combinatory process.
>
> Then you have your equations.

THX!!!!!!